Friday, November 4, 2016

where in the world is Lucas the turkey page 2

where in the world is Lucas the turkey page 2 by ric Gustafson


Martin stared at the scared pair of eyes. " You are the turkey everyone is looking for".
Gobble Gobble Yes
Todd could hear his friend talking to himself. " Are you ok?".
" Yes, I'm just talking to myself".
He turned to walk away. " I'm going to walk home from here".
Gobble Gobble
He turned around. " What was that?".
" Nothing". Martin waved goodbye to his friend as he walked away. " I'll see you in class in two days".
His friend walked away.
Martin could see the city bus coming down the hill. He looked at the scared turkey. " I'll protect you". He smiled. " But you'll have to come home with me".
Gobble Gobble Ok
The bus pulled up to the curb and opened it's door.
" What's your name?".
Gobble Gobble Lucas
" Lucas, I'm going to put a blanket from my backpack over you".
Lucas walked out from the bush.
" Hopefully, nobody will notice".
Gobble Gobble Ok


research help: original story


Peace and God's blessings. Happy Holidays. Love Ric

No comments: