Wednesday, November 30, 2016

a healing touch page 4

a healing touch page 4 by ric Gustafson


One day, a man named Calvus showed up at my door. At one time, we were to be married. He married someone else. Now he tells me that he divorced her and loves me instead. One day, my old flame Ethan showed up on my doorstep. He asked me how long my bleeding had gone on. I told him it had been eleven years now. I told him that I had tried everything possible and had seen lots of doctors. I also told him that I had grown closer to God through my affliction.
Ethan said he was sorry for leaving me all those years ago. We talked about our quiet divorce and the years that followed. He told me about his eight year old daughter Viriato and her many activities. I reminded him again that I was unclean. He left. I did not tell him that my money was about gone. After one more month financially,  I did not know what I was going to do.


research help: ' Land of Silence' by Tessa Afshar


Peace and God's blessings. Happy Holidays. Love Ric

No comments: