Saturday, November 26, 2016

a healing touch page 3

a healing touch page 3 by ric Gustafson


It was now nine years since my bleeding started. I had found out that Herod Antipas had fallen in love with his brother's wife Herodias. .I was forced to sell some of my furnishings in order to pay for doctors.
One day, I went to a doctor in Perea. He diagnosed that I had acute effwium of blood. He examined me with metal instruments. The doctor gave me a poulette. Part of the doctor's treatment for me was to go to the Jordan River. Along the river bank, I accidently fell in.
After the failure with this doctor, my bleeding got worse. I felt more horrible than before.
After nine years of this constant bleeding, I did not know what to do.


research help: ' Land of Silence' by Tessa Afshar


Peace and God's blessings. Happy Holidays. Love Ric

No comments: