Sunday, February 1, 2015

seven deadly sins: Pride page 1

seven deadly sins: Pride page 1 by ric Gustafson


Ben Halsteen walked into his spacious new office that had been given to him recently. He sat down in his new black swivel chair. He grinned and looked around at the new office the company just gave him. He walked around the large room as pride entered his heart. There was a knock on the door. His new secretary Marlene poked her head in.
" Mr Firestone would like to see you in his office".
He walked down a plaque filled hallway and knocked on his bosses door.
Rose, Mr Firestone's secretary, sat down at her desk. " Ben, he's waiting for you". He knocked again.
" Come in".
He walked into a very spacious office that was filled by pictures and stuffed animal heads that were on the walls.
Howard Firestone got up from his office chair and walked over to Ben. " Thanks for coming on short notice". He pointed to a chair that was next to his desk. " Please have a seat".
Ben glanced at the animal heads. " I take it you like to hunt".
" I love to hunt because it's a way for me to relieve stress and anger". He smiled at his employee. " Ben, you should try it sometime".
" No thanks" he replied as he shook his head. " I'd rather work out myself". He stared at his boss. " Mr Firestone, I'm curious as to why you wanted to see me".
Howard gave Ben a serious look. " I'll get right to the point".


research help: ' The Journey' by Billy Graham


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: