Thursday, August 25, 2011

the miracle on Titanic page 9

the miracle on Titanic page 9 by ric gustafson.


Wed April 10 1912 3:00 pm


David and Charlene walked along the deck and noticed it was now nearly empty. They stepped onto a lift that brought them downward. It stopped, the door opened and they walked through what looked like a Turkish bath. They opened a glass door which led to a nice sized swimming pool. They took off their shoes and put their feet into the warm water.
David noticed sunshine coming in through the portholes. " How long have you been a christian?".
" I became a christian during my first year of bible college" she replied as she looked around the stark white room. " One of my professors influenced my decision to convert".
A sloping set of wooden stairs was at one end of the enclosed pool.
" Are you a christian David?".
They stood up and put their shoes back on.
" I'd rather answer that later" was the gruff reply as they walked back up the steps to the deck.
" David, would you like to eat with my brother and I tonight?".
" Your brother!" David said in shock. " I thought he was a boyfriend or husband".
" No" she replied with a giggle. " I would love to meet your mom".
" I'll ask her" he said as they headed toward their rooms.



research help: ' Murder on the Titanic' by Jim Walker.




Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric.

No comments: