Tuesday, August 23, 2011

the miracle on Titanic page 8

the miracle on Titanic page 8 by ric gustafson.


Wed April 10 1912 2:15 pm



David and Charlene walked through the second class section of the huge ship. " Are you of the Moton Construction Company?".
" Yes, my father started the company" she replied with a grin as they walked up a spiral staircase to first class. " My father's company was an advisor with the construction of this beautiful ship". They walked to the end of a hallway, opened two massive doors and found themselves on probably the most crowning feature of the massive ship.
" This Grand Staircase is a work of art" David said as they gazed upward at the wrought iron and glass dome overhead.
" So what are you doing in Southampton England?".
" I came with my mother to visit my grandparents and visit England".
Charlene was marveled at a carved panel that contained a clock surrounded by carved figurines.
They stood next to a bannister and looked down below.
" And what are you doing in England?".
" I'm a second year bible student at a private college here" she said as she clutched her small bible in her right hand. " I'm going back to California to see my family".
He noticed the bible in her hand. " Are you a christian Charlene?".
" Yes, David I am".



research help: ' Murder on the Titanic' by Jim Walker.




Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric.

No comments: