Sunday, August 28, 2011

the miracle on Titanic page 10

the miracle on Titanic page 10 by ric gustafson.


Wed April 10 1912 6:00 pm



David and his mother walked over to the railing as they heard a blast of the ship's horn and the slowing of the ship's engines.
" Who were you spending time with?" she asked as she heard the ship's mighty anchors drop into place.
" Her name is Charlene Moton and I just met her this afternoon".
They watched as a gangplank was set up and a ferry approached to dock alongside.
" Is she a nice girl?" she asked as they watched the well dressed passengers come off the ferry and enter the ship.
" She seems nice even though I haven't had much time to talk to her yet".
They heard the ship's horn blast again and then the triple screws start up. They knew that the Cherbourg ferries had stopped and the mighty ship was getting underway again.
" Are you going to see her again?".
" Actually, she asked if you and I would join her and her brother for dinner tonight".
" What did you tell her?".
" I told her that I would ask you first".
" David, tell her that we would love to".
" Ok" he replied as they reached the glass doors of the smoking room. " I'm going to spend a little bit of time in here".
" I'm going back to my cabin to rest and change for dinner".
" Oh, one more thing" David said as he opened the door to the smoke filled room. " Charlene's a christian".



research help: ' Murder on the Titanic' by Jim Walker




Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric.

No comments: