Monday, August 22, 2011

the miracle on Titanic page 7

the miracle on Titanic page 7 by ric gustafson.


" Mother, I'm going to go talk to somebody for a minute".
Camille looked toward the young woman who was sitting at the other table. " Ok".
David stood up and started walking toward the young woman's table. All of a sudden, they stood up and walked out some doors. David followed into an area that contained a set of spiral iron stairs. As they went through the doors, they now stood on the rear deck of second class.
The young woman, who was now wearing her red hat again and clutching her small bible, whispered something to her male companion. He walked toward the Well Deck.
She turned around and smiled at David. " You've been following me".
" I guess I have" he replied as he blushed at getting caught. " I'm David Sharpston".
" As in Sharpston Steel".
" Yes, , my grandfather started the company".
" Hey you two" said an officer who walked up to the pair. " This leads to third class steerage".
" Sorry officer". David led the young woman up the stairs to the Aft Well Deck.'
" I don't know your name" he said as he smiled at her.
" I'm Charlene Moton".




research help: ' Murder on the Titanic' by Jim Walker.




Everyone take care. Love Ric.

No comments: