Monday, August 21, 2023

the Great Oz page 9

 the Great Oz page 9 by ric gustafson


" Do you like it?".
Oscar turned. In front of him was a woman with dark eyes and ruby lips.
She grinned. " I'm glad you are here at last Wizard".
Oscar did not know what to say. " Thank you".
She clapped her hands in joy. " At last the prophecy shall be fulfilled".
Theodora smiled. " Wizard, this is my sister".
" I am Evanora". She grinned. " I am the royal advisor".
" That's great".
" I am here to serve you".
Oscar turned to Finley. " Monkey, my bag".
" Yes Wizard". He picked up the bag.
They left.
Evanora gave her sister a stern look. " I want proof that he is who he claims to be".
Theodora agreed. " I will give him a little test".


research help: ' Oz the Great and Powerful' by Mitchell Kapner


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: