Sunday, August 6, 2023

J Lennon page 42

 J Lennon page 42 by ric gustafson


Mark David Chapman was standing outside the Dakota. He noticed a female walking up to him. He smiled. " Hi Jude".
" My friend and I came to meet you the other night". She frowned. " What happened?".
Chapman thought to himself should I lie or tell the truth. He changed the subject.
" It's almost noon". He noticed the growing crowd at the Dakota entrance. " We lost our chance to see Lennon earlier this morning".
" You missed seeing John the other night".
Chapman frowned. " Oh really".
" I had a great conversation with him".
Chapman noticed a heavyset man standing by the entrance. He was holding a camera. " Who is that?".
" Paul Goresh". Jude grinned. " He's a freelance photographer".
He walked over. " Hello Jude".
" Hi Paul". She points at Chapman. " This is Mark from Hawaii".
Chapman showed Goresh his copy of ' Double Fantasy'. " I was hoping Mr Lennon would sign my album".
Goresh smiled. " I'm sure he will".


research help: ' The Last Days of John Lennon' by James Patterson


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: