Monday, May 8, 2023

the miracle on Titanic page 29

 the miracle on Titanic page 29 by ric gustafson


Bride took off his headphones. He closed his eyes for a moment. He put the headphones back on. Just then, a warning came in. He wrote it down. " From Mesaba to Titanic heavy pack ice, large bergs and field ice Latitude 42' North to 41' 25' North Longitude 49' West to 50' 30' West". Frustrated  because he had a lot more personal messages to send, he put the warning on top of the other messages.
It was now 9:30 pm. David and his mother were walking on the boat deck. The water was calm. It was a lot colder out than earlier. Hardly anybody was out walking.
" I'm proud of you David".
" Why is that?".
" For giving your life to Jesus".
" It seems like my life has totally changed since this morning".
" That's the Holy Spirit working in your heart".
" I can feel it".
" David, I'm starting to really get cold". She began to shiver. " Can you please take me back to my room?".
" Sure".


research help: ' Murder on the Titanic' by Jim Walker


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: