Wednesday, May 3, 2023

the miracle on Titanic page 26

 the miracle on Titanic page 26 by ric gustafson


Reverend Rossup entered the first class dining room. He noticed David and Charlene sitting at one of the tables. " Good morning to the two of you".
" Reverend". Charlene held tightly onto David's arm. " David would like to ask you something".
He spoke as he put his robe on. " What did you want to ask me?".
" Reverend ". He smiled. " After the service ends, I want to give my life to Jesus".
" It will be an honor".
The church service pleased David and Charlene. The ship's orchestra provided the music. Captain Smith led everyone into a hymn of the Sea.
After the service. David knelt next to Charlene and Reverend Rossup.
" David, just simply say Lord please come into my life".
" Lord, please come into my life".
" Lord, I give you my life please make it your own".
" Lord, I give you my life please make it your own".
" Lord, I repent of all of my sins".
" Lord, I repent of all of my sins".
" Lord, you are in charge of my life from this day forward"
" Lord, you are in charge of my life from this day forward".
" Amen".
" Amen".
David looked up at Charlene. Tears of joy were streaming down his face.
" David, welcome to the family of God".


research help: ' Murder on the Titanic' by Jim Walker


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: