Wednesday, May 31, 2023

J Lennon page 6

 J Lennon page 6 by ric gustafson


Allan Williams, a tiny man with a bushy beard, was standing near a juke box at the Jacaranda Club. He watched as a young man approached him. " Hi John".
" Hi Allan". Lennon smiled. " My group needs a favor".
" A favor". He frowned. " What group?".
" My group". He smiled. " The Beatles".
" Beatles?".
" Yes, I love Buddy Holly and the Crickets".
" Who is in your group?".
" Paul McCartney, George Harrison and Stuart Sutcliffe".
" What's the favor John?".
" We'd like to audition and play for you three songs".
" Sure". He scratched his chin". " If I were you I would change your name to Long John and the Silver Beatles".
" Ok".
They failed the audition. They needed a lot more practice.


research help: ' The Last Days of John Lennon' by James Patterson


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: