Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Battlefield of the Mind: I can't help it

 Battlefield of the Mind: I can't help it by ric gustafson


It's easy to say I can't help it. It takes real faith to say I will take responsibility and straighten out my life. We can avoid our issues. We can hide from our wrong ways. When we have wrong thoughts, attitudes and words, it is a problem in our soul. We do not have to live in the past. God's Word says forget and let it go. 
We have control of our minds. To make changes, we must fight a battle. Our mind is a battlefield. Satan uses our thoughts. Jesus will give us the victory. We can choose good or bad thoughts. Jesus wants us to choose good thoughts over bad ones. Praise God's name.


research help: ' Battlefield of the Mind Devotional' by Joyce Meyer


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: