Monday, May 22, 2023

Beyond Titanic page 3

 Beyond Titanic page 3 by ric gustafson


Charlene was looking out the window of the train. She could not wait to see her family in California. She was alone in the car except for an older gentleman sitting across from her. Just then, an older woman was standing in the doorway.
" Charlene Moton".
" Yes".
" I am Betty from the Catholic Women's League".
" Nice to meet you".
" I'm going around making sure all the Titanic survivors are doing ok".
" I'm doing ok".
She smiled and left.
The gentleman looked at Charlene. " You are one of those Titanic survivors".
" I am".
" Did you lose someone special?".
Charlene thought of David. " I did".
" Never forget the ones you love".
A tear came to Charlene's eyes.
He was right.
David, I will never forget you.

The End


research help: original story


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: