Thursday, December 8, 2022

Aya page 22

 Aya page 22 by ric gustafson


One day, Aya was singing a song to a large crowd. When she had finished, a man and a woman approached her. She recognized the male.
" Shalom Ezra".
" Good to see you Aya". They embraced. " You look joyful".
Aya smiled. " I have become a believer".
" There is something I have always wanted to tell you".
Aya looked at Ezra. " What is that?".
" There is a specific reason Avidan ran around that corner".
" Ezra, what is it?".
" He wanted to come home and tell you something".
" Tell me what Ezra?".
Ezra smiled. " Avidan had become a believer".
Aya smiled. " He believed".
Ezra grinned. " Yes, praise HaShem he believed".
Aya laughed with joy. " I will see my husband and my brother in heaven".
Aya looked up toward heaven. " Praise Yeshua's name".

The End


research help: ' The Apostle's Sister' by Angela Hunt


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: