Thursday, December 8, 2022

Aya page 21

 Aya page 21 by ric gustafson


Aya gave the note to her son.
" Take this to Claudius Lysias".
" The Roman". He stared at his mother. " What if he won't listen to me?".
" Tell him it is from Aya of Tarsus". She embraced her son. " Now go".
He ran out the door toward the Fortress.
Exhausted, Aya went down on her knees. " Have mercy HaShem on your servant".
She began to cry.
" Have mercy on us". She looked up to heaven. " For your name's sake".
She began to cry louder.
" Forgive me Yeshua". She kept crying. " For all of my doubts".
She looked up to heaven. " I cannot deny the truth any longer".
Aya kept praying.
She looked up to heaven. " Yeshua save me".
Ruach HaKodesh began to fill her heart.


research help: ' The Apostle's Sister' by Angela Hunt


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: