Monday, December 5, 2022

Aya page 19

 Aya page 19 by ric gustafson


Sha'ul looked at his sister. " I have seen Yeshua".
" Did you know that our parents were dead?".
Shock came to Sha'ul's face. " How?".
" A contagion".
Sha'ul lowered his head. " I'm sorry Aya".
" Once people heard of your betrayal". Her voice hesitated. " Avidan and I were scorned".
" I'm sorry". Then he smiled. " I came face to face with Yeshua".
" How can that be?". She gave him a doubtful stare. " He's dead".
" I was struck blind". He grinned. " And now I see".
" I don't know what happened on that road?".
" Yeshua saved me".
" I don't know how he could of saved you". She got up from the table. " He is dead like Avidan and my parents".
" I have committed my life now to spreading the Good News".
" There is nothing more to say". She walked over and opened the front door. " Thank you for coming".
" Try to understand sister".
" Do not forget us".
Sha'ul stood up and quietly walked out.


research help: ' The Apostle's Sister' by Angela Hunt


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: