Thursday, December 8, 2022

Aya page 20

 Aya page 20 by ric gustafson


The servant led Aya and Seraiah into a spacious room. Sitting in a padded chair was a dark bearded middle aged man.
He stood up. " I am Nicodemus".
" Shalom". Aya bowed. " I am Aya of Tarsus". She pointed at her son. " This is my son Seraiah".
" What can I do for you?".
" I'm looking for a Torah teacher for my son". She smiled. " You come highly recommended".
Nicodemus stroked his beard. " By whom?".
" My brother Sha'ul".
" I remember him". He grinned. " I observed him when he was in the Sanhedrin".
He turned to Seraiah. " Can you recite the first book of Moses?".
Aya watched as her son recited it perfectly.
" That 's enough son". He smiled. " Yes I will be your teacher".


research help: ' The Apostle's Sister' by Angela Hunt


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: