Sunday, November 20, 2022

Marley page 4

 Marley page 4 by ric gustafson


Belle and Ebenezer were dancing to a rendition of ' Sir Roger de Coverley'.
Ebenezer twirled her. " I remember this song from Fezziwig's party".
She smiled. " You remember". 
" Of course".
Marley walked over with a gentleman. " Belle Ebenezer, this is the host of the party Antoine Berniere".
He warmly greeted them.
Marley grinned. " Ebenezer is my business partner".
" And what is your business?".
" Ebenezer and I are in the import export business".
Berniere smiled. " Maybe we can do some business together".
" Marley". Ebenezer took Belle's hand to lead her away. " I will let you take care of that".
" I will have my business partner Sr Montiverdi get in touch with you".


research help: ' Marley' by Jon Clinch


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: