Sunday, November 27, 2022

Aya page 10

 Aya page 10 by ric gustafson


Aya picked up her water jugs. She was sad. The other women filling their jugs told her Ha Shem would bless her with another child. As she walked, she could barely see ahead of the large water jugs.. She quickly turned a corner. She bumped into someone. She recognized the smiling face of the Commander of the Fortress Antonia.
" Greetings Commander Lysias".
The Roman grinned. " It's Tribune now".
She blushed. " I apologize".
The Tribune patted his horse. " I believe I met you two years ago in Tarsus".
" My husband and I live here now".
" You are wearing sackcloth". He frowned. " Are you in mourning?".
" Yes". 
" I must be off". He got on his horse. " I hope your God brings you comfort".
" Thank you Shalom".


research help: ' The Apostle's Sister' by Angela Hunt


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: