Tuesday, March 19, 2019

the miracle on Titanic page 3

the miracle on Titanic page 3 by ric gustafson


David adjusted his black bowler hat. Steerage passengers from Waterloo Station ran toward the Aft ramp.
" Are you ok Mother?". People were hurrying to get on board before the ship sailed at noon.
" Yes, I'm fine".
" Help with those Sir". A porter smiled as he noticed David having trouble with their trunks.
" Yes". David smiled. " My Mother and I would appreciate that".
" I can put these on a rack and take them up to C Deck".
Camille grinned. " Thank you".
They walked up a ramp toward an officer. He was wearing a blue suit and cap. He was holding a notebook.
" Welcome to the Titanic". He smiled. " I am Second Officer Lighttoller".
" I am David Sharpston". He smiled. " This is my mother Camille Sharpston".
The officer looked at his notebook. " Yes, I have you in C-77".
" Officer, this is a beautiful ship".
He smiled. " The RMS Titanic is the British Empire at it's best".
The officer pointed. " This ramp will take you to the first class entrance". He grinned. " There a steward will take you to the purser's office".
" Why is that?".
" The purser will process your boarding pass and then direct you to your cabin".


research help: ' Queen of the Waves' by Janice Thompson


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: