Wednesday, March 13, 2019

locker 107 page2

locker 107 page 2 by ric gustafson


Alison opened the door and walked into the foyer. She stopped and stared at pictures on the walls. These were pictures of her great grandparents, grandparents and her parents.
All of a sudden, an older woman walked in. " Can I help you?".
" Yes". She took a newspaper article out of her purse. " I had read that they had closed my family's company".
She stared at the young woman in disbelief. " You must be Alison Moton".
" Actually, it's Alison Meinke". She glanced over at her parents picture. " I'm Fred and Doris's daughter".
The woman gave her a hug. " I'm Helene Thomas". She smiled. " I babysat you when you were young".
Alison blushed. " I'm doing research for school on my great grandmother".
" Charlene Moton".
" Yes". Her voice hesitated. " I was wondering if you had anything that might help me".
Helene smiled. " Let's take a look".


research help: original story


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: