Thursday, March 28, 2019

II Peter 2:4

II Peter 2:4 by ric gustafson


I looked up from the deep abyss. I could hear cries of torment and suffering from my fellow prisoners. I was wearing a long chain to keep me in my place. I am a fallen angel and know what is going to happen to me. I looked up toward heaven. I hate Jesus.
Out of the gloom came my Master. " Morning demon".
Even though I was chained, I got down on one knee. " My Master".
He handed me an envelope. " I have a task for you".
I grinned. I was excited to leave this dungeon for awhile.
" I want you to do the usual to these people".
I grinned. " You want me to destroy the works of God in these people".
Satan smiled. " Yes".
I got down on one knee again. " I will do your bidding".
" Now go".

The End.


research help: ' Popular in Heaven Famous in Hell' by R T Kendall


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: