Friday, March 29, 2019

the Auction page 1

the Auction page 1 by ric gustafson


I stood in the cage with the other slaves. We were chained and miserable. We were all prisoners of sin. I began to think about all the sinning I had done and was still doing. I felt ashamed.
Just then, the cage opened. A man wearing red unlocked my chain.
" Toby Jones".
I raised my hand. " Yes".
" You have a potential buyer". Satan frowned. " Why anyone would want a prisoner of sin like you?".
He cackled and clapped his hands. " Is beyond me".
We walked across the compound to a ramshackle red trailer. We walked in.
Sitting on a red sofa was a young bearded man dressed in white.
" Here is Toby Jones". He sneered at me. " Why I don't know".
He smiled at Satan
" Toby Jones is mine".
" What do you mean yours?". He frowned at the young man. " I did not catch your name".


research help: ' Slave' by John MacArthur


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: