Sunday, March 17, 2019

the miracle on Titanic page 2

the miracle on Titanic page 2 by ric gustafson


Charlene Moton held the strange envelope in her hand.
" Open it" her friend Martha /Clarke said with big eyes. " Before I have to get to my next class".
She opened it. She took out a sheet of paper with an insignia on the top.
" The Titanic". Her friend gushed. " You're going back home on the Titanic".
Charlene blushed. " I can't believe it".
" I envy you". She smiled. " I hear first class passage is expensive on that ship".
" Remember my father does own his own construction company".
" I need to get to class". She hugged her friend. " What else is in the envelope?".
" My itinerary and my ticket".
" Are you going alone?".
Charlene shook her head. " No, my brother is going with me".


research help:  ' Queen of the Waves' by Janice Thompson


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: