Sunday, August 13, 2017

the fork in the road page 1

the fork in the road page 1 by ric Gustafson


God was sitting in a chair and was monitoring a large TV screen. He was paying special attention to the screen. As he watched, an assistant walked in. He whispered into God's ear.
God frowned. " Ok, send him in".
A tall lanky man wearing a red cape that shrouded his face walked in. He quietly sat down in an open chair.
Satan had a evil grin on his face. " What are you doing?".
" Watching one of my faithful followers Alvin Walters".
Satan stared at God. " Why?".
God smiled. " Because he faithfully follows me  and honors me".
Satan gave an evil chuckle. " His life has been easy".
" What do you mean?".
" If he was really tempted". He gave God a serious stare. " He would not be as faithful as you think".
" I think you are wrong".
Satan gave another evil chuckle. " Do you give your permission to try?".
" Ok". God scratched his chin. " As usual you can only do what I allow".
Satan stood up. " I know I know". He left the room.
God shook his head and went back to studying the TV screen.


research help:  Job chapter 1


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: