Tuesday, August 22, 2017

free salvation or free apples page 2

free salvation or free apples page 2 by ric Gustafson


Jesus smiled as he handed a little girl an apple slice. " All you have to do is simply believe in me".
I gave him a strange look. " That's all I have to do".
" That's it". He smiled as he helped another customer. " That's why it's free".
I thought for a moment. " What do I have to do for that free salvation?".
" First, you must admit that you are a sinner". He grinned. " And then repent your sins".
I thought for a moment. " I might be able to do that".
" Then you must be willing to change your life and ways". He gave a small boy an apple slice. " And then simply follow me".
I frowned. " I have to change my life completely".
" Yes".
I thought for a moment. " I don't think I can do that".
Sadness came over Jesus's face. " So you would rather take the free apples".
" I guess". I grinned. " I don't want to change my ways".
" Here you go". He handed me a bag of gala apples. " Thank you for stopping".
I took the apples and left.
A tear came to Jesus's eye.
A young woman walked up.
" Welcome to free salvation or free apples".

The End.


research help: original story


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: