Wednesday, January 13, 2016

the Great Oz page 6

the Great Oz page 6 by ric Gustafson


Oscar stood up.
Standing on the shore was one of the most beautiful women Oscar had ever seen. She was wearing dark pants, a white shirt, riding boots and a long red jacket. She had thick dark hair, big brown eyes and red lips.
" Thank goodness" Oscar exclaimed. " I thought I was a goner".
The woman smiled. " I saw you fall from the sky".
Just then, Oscar felt a stab on one of his legs. " Ouch, what was that?".
" River fairies". She pointed at the water. " I would get out of there if I were you".
He walked out of the water and then felt his leg. Oscar looked around at all the beauty. " Where am I?".
" You're in Oz".
" Really". Oscar grinned. " That's my name".
" It is".
" My name is Oscar Zoroaster Phadrig Isaac Norman Henkle Emmanuel Ambroise Diggs".
" My friends call me Oz".


research help: ' Oz the Great and Powerful' by Disney Press


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: