Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Flavius Artemis the centurion page 21

Flavius Artemis the centurion page 21 by ric Gustafson


Flavius led Jesus up the steps and through the entrance door of the Praetorium. As they went through the doorway, he led Jesus into a small room.
Pilate entered the sparsely furnished room. He walked up to the centurion and the prisoner. He saw before him a tired young man who had already suffered physical and emotional abuse. To Pilate, this young man did not look like a King. " Are you the King of the Jews?".
" Are you speaking for yourself or did others tell you concerning me?".
" Am I a Jew". His voice hesitated. " Your own nation and chief priests have delivered you to me". He looked intently at Jesus. " What have you done?".
" My Kingdom is not of this world".
Pilate gave Jesus a confused look.
" If my Kingdom were of this world, my servants would fight".


research help: ' The Murder of Jesus' by John Macarthur


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: