Sunday, May 10, 2015

the end of days: rider of the white horse page 3

the end of days: rider of the white horse page 3 by ric Gustafson


Rory sat in his office chair and stared through the dark office window. Downtown Copper Creek was quiet  at this time of night. The office was dark  and he closed his eyes  to take a quiet nap. He heard his office door open. He opened his eyes to see a tall lanky man with piercing blue eyes.
" Hello Rory" he smiled as he shook Rory's hand. " I'm sorry to bother you this late at night".
" I was just taking a little nap Mr Simpato".
" I know you're tired". He patted his shoulder. " And how is your mother doing?".
" How do you know about my mother?".
" Rory, I know a great deal about you". A shy grin came to his face. " In fact, I have a proposition for you".
" Any deal I would have to talk it over with Mr Harris".
" I understand" he said in a quiet voice. " But as of this morning when I bought your bank, you now work for me".
" I understand".
" Great". He pulled up a chair and sat down. " Now I would like to explain my plan".


research help: original story and ' Tribulation Force' by Tim Lahaye and Jerry Jenkins


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric


No comments: