Tuesday, May 19, 2015

the end of days: Carlo page 3

the end of days: Carlo page 3 by ric Gustafson


Carlo watched as some of his followers slowly approached the fence.
" And it shall come to pass in the last days says God that I will pour out of my Spirit on all flesh".
" We all know that you are quoting from Acts" Carlo said loudly as he walked toward the fence. " What you are saying is nothing new".
" Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy".
He stared at his followers. " Are you believing these two?".
" Your young men shall see visions".
Carlo gave the two a stern look. " Stop scaring my followers or you'll be sorry".
" Your old men shall dream dreams".
He again stared at his followers. " Are you going to listen to me or these two?".
" You Carlo" his followers yelled back.
" I will show signs in the earth beneath blood, fire and vapor of smoke".
" I have had enough of you two" Carlo exclaimed as he began to walk away.
One of the two pointed a bony finger at Carlo. " The sun shall be turned to darkness and the moon into blood".


research help: original story and ' Nicolae' by Tim Lahaye and Jerry Jenkins


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: