Monday, May 18, 2015

the end of days: Carlo page 2

the end of days: Carlo page 2 by ric Gustafson


Rory was sitting in the new One World auditorium listening to his leader when his cell phone rang. " Hello".
" I want to thank everyone who has helped the One World to become a one currency society".
" Hi Mom".
" I will be initiating a tax on all electronic money transfers which will help fill our financial coffers".
" Yes, I will visit you after the conference is over".
" I'm here to tell you that I have ambitious plans for the One World global community".
" Please tell us" yelled the crowd.
" Bye Mom". He closed the phone and put it back into his pant pocket.
" My plan is that eventually all commerce, industry and all media will be under One World control".
" We love you" chanted the crowd.
" I will take care of you forever". Carlo stretched out his arms in love. " You do believe that don't you".
" Yes, we love you" the crowd cried as they began to dance with joy in the aisles.
Rory smiled at Carlo. " I love you".


research help: original story and ' Nicolae' by Tim Lahaye and Jerry Jenkins


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: