Friday, May 22, 2015

the end of days: Revelation 8 page 1

the end of days: Revelation 8 page 1 by ric Gustafson


Rory ran into the collapsed hallway and slowly made his way toward his mother's apartment. He noticed that the front door to apartment 15 was ajar.
" Mother" he said loudly. He quietly opened the door and stepped inside. The small apartment was a shambles with concrete littering the floor. " Mother, where are you?".
" Rory, I'm in here".
He opened the closet door to reveal his terrified mother.
" Oh Rory" she exclaimed as she hugged her son. " I told you the wrath of the Lamb was coming".
" Mother, this was not the wrath of Jesus". He hugged his mother tighter. " This was just a natural thing of nature that happened".
" Rory, this was the wrath of the Lamb".
" Mother, this was not caused by the God you believe in".
She shook her head. " My son, I worry about your eternal destination".
" Mother don't worry about me". He grinned. " Carlo will protect me".


research help: original story and ' Soul Harvest' by Tim Lahaye and Jerry Jenkins


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: