Monday, September 29, 2014

the Fall page 5

the Fall page 5 by ric Gustafson


Michael stood in the Grand Square of the City. He watched as angels went by him heading toward different buildings of the Kingdom. He walked over to a wall of the House of Wisdom. An angel walked up to him.
" Greetings Sangius" the archangel said as he gave him a quick hug. " How is the Minister of the Holy Flame doing today?".
" I am honored to be near the Lord's presence". He lowered his voice. " But something is bothering me".
" What is that my friend?".
" Lucifer asked me to resign from the Council of Worship".
" Why is that?".
" I don't know". His voice hesitated. " I resigned on my own".
" Sangius, what was going on in those meetings?".
" Lucifer was promoting himself instead of the Lord's ability to reign".
" Were the other angels believing him?".
" Yes Michael they were". He sighed. " That's why I resigned".
Michael gave his friend a quick hug. " Thank you for your insight".
They quickly walked away.
Lucifer's friend Serus was standing around the corner of the building listening to the whole conversation.


research help: ' Chronicles of the Host' by D Brian Shafer


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: