Sunday, September 14, 2014

Advocate page 2

Advocate page 2 by ric Gustafson


The robed figure opened the wooden door. " Missy, you are about to enter the Great Hall of the White Throne of Judgment".
She frowned. " I'm being judged".
" Shortly you will face your King".
Missy grinned. " I will meet Jesus".
" Though you have never met in person, the Son has seen you".
" Jesus has met me".
" He knows your innermost desires, your motives and your thoughts". The robed figure hesitated. " Nothing has been hidden".
" Ok". Missy reached for the door. " Let's go".
The robed figure put a hand on the door. " I pray that your name is found".
She gave him a perplexed stare. " My name is found where?".
" In the Book of Life".


research help: ' Rescued' by John Bevere and Mark Andrew Olsen


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: