Monday, September 8, 2014

Salt and Light page 7

Salt and Light page 7 by ric Gustafson


A young man walked over. " Congrats Jack".
" Thanks Mike". He took a handful of cashews from the silver bowl and began to munch on them. A familiar face walked over and poured himself a cup of punch. " Great party Jack".
Jack smiled back. " Thanks Fred".
The older gentleman walked over to the end of the long table and brought back a large box. " Jack, I brought you a couple of retirement gifts".
Jack smiled and unwrapped the box. He pulled out a bag of potato chips.
" I took your advice and now I'm only producing salted potato chips".
Jack smiled again. He put his hand into the box and pulled out a light bulb.
" Jack, because of you I gave my life to Jesus". The two hugged. " Because of Jesus, the plant will never be dark again".

The End.


research help: original story


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: