Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Rahab page 2

Rahab page 2 by ric gustafson


Salmon heard someone outside the flap of his tent. He opened it to reveal his commander Joshua.
" Salmon, I need to speak to you".
Salmon opened up the flap and Joshua quietly walked in. " Please commander sit down".
" Salmon, I have an assignment for you".
" Send me" Salmon said with a joyous voice. " I'm ready for anything".
Joshua put a bundle at Salmon's feet. " Here is some Amorite clothing and weapons".
" Commander, what do you want me to do with those?".
Joshua smiled. " I would like you to quietly enter Jericho, find out everything you can find out and then just as quickly get out".
" Commander, do you want me to do this alone?".
" No, Ephraim is going with you".


research help: ' A Lineage of Grace' by Francine Rivers

Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: