Saturday, October 20, 2012

down at the Witches Brew page 1

down at the Witches Brew page 1 by ric gustafson


Todd Reed slowly walked off the bus. He stared down the dark street.
Martin Gardner walked off and now stood by the bus bench. He looked around. He pointed. " I think we need to go this way".
" Are you sure this is the quickest way home?" his friend asked as fear came over his face. " I don't know this area and this street looks spooky".
" I'm sure". He pointed toward the west. " Follow me".
They began to walk down the deserted street as leaves blew around them. After a while, Martin noticed a building with their lights on.
They walked across the street. Todd noticed a sign above the building. It read ' The Witches Brew Cafe and Tarot Readings'.
They walked up to the front door.
" I have a bad feeling about this' Todd exclaimed.
They walked in.


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: