Thursday, March 29, 2012

the story of Martha page 23

the story of Martha page 23 by ric gustafson


Martha served their supper as Lazarus and their friend Hanniel were deep in conversation.
" Hanniel, I don't know how I can go to Jerusalem after what just happened".
" My friend I have news from there".
" The rulers have offered a ransom for Jesus so they can arrest him".
Martha stared at their friend. " He taught openly in the Temple why didn't they arrest him then?".
" The rulers are afraid of the people" their friend said as he stroked his beard. " Lazarus, I also have a warning for you".
" What is that?".
" Along with Jesus, the rulers consider you dangerous also".
" Why?".
" Because many now believe in Jesus thanks to you" was his reply. " Be careful".



research help: ' Martha' by Diana Wallis Taylor



Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: