Friday, September 23, 2011

the two suitors of Zoie Malone page 5

the two suitors of Zoie Malone page 5 by ric gustafson.


David and Roger sat down as Mr Fredrickson took his seat. " Ok, it looks like everyone is here".
" David, were you able to talk to her?".
" No" the young man replied with a frown. " I was going to when this big guy with red hair walked in".
" That must of been Red Mascall from Finance".
" Can I have it quiet please" pleaded the middleaged supervisor. " What I'm about to say is very important". He looked at the young mail clerks. " I'm going to retire in six weeks".
" What are you going to do in retirement Mr Fredrickson?" David asked.
" Actually, I'm going to move back to my hometown" he quietly said with a big grin. " I bought the local bowling alley so I will be semiretired".



Everyone have a great weekend. Love Ric.

No comments: