Friday, September 9, 2011

the miracle on Titanic page 18

the miracle on Titanic page 18 by ric gustafson.


Thurs April 11 1912 5:40 pm


David walked into the room where carved and waxed wooden shelves held their treasures. He noticed she was sitting at a table that contained a Tiffany lamp. As he walked through the good sized library room, he noticed that brass minirails held an array of books. " I figured you might be here".
" I came in to see if they had a different translation of the bible than what I have".
" I just had a feeling that you might be in here".
" Is their something you needed to ask me?".
" Yes" he replied and then hesitated. " My mother has loaned me her little bible so I could look at it".
" That's great David" Charlene replied as she stood up and put the bible she was looking at back on the shelf. " You won't regret your decision".
" The other thing I wanted to tell you is my mother was able to arrange it so we could sit together at dinner".
" Thank you" she replied as they walked toward the door. " My brother and I will look forward to that".



research help: ' Murder on the Titanic' by Jim Walker.



Everyone have a great weekend. Love Ric.

No comments: