Friday, July 9, 2021

Pilate 2021 page 15

 Pilate 2021 page 15 by ric gustafson


Pilate stared at Jesus. " Are you the king of the Jews?".
" Do you ask this of your own accord?". He looked up at Pilate. " Or did others tell it to you concerning me".
" What, am I a Jew?". He sneered at Jesus. " What have you done?".
" My kingship is not of this world". Jesus stared at the Prefect. " If it were, my followers would fight to defend me".
" So?". Pilate showed a puzzled look. " You are a king".
" For this I have come into the world". Jesus's voice hesitated. " Everyone who  is of the truth hears my voice".
Pilate gave Jesus a quizzical stare. " What is truth?".
He led Jesus back outside.
" I find no guilt in him".


research help: ' Pontius Pilate' by Paul L Maier


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: