Sunday, July 4, 2021

Philip and Elizabeth page 3

 Philip and Elizabeth page 3 by ric gustafson


Philip and Elizabeth were walking in the rain. Philip's hands were frozen. It was a cold, wet winter day.
Elizabeth looked at him. " Don't you have sisters?".
" Yes I do". He smiled. " I'm the baby of the family".
" Really".
" I was real close to my sister Cecile". He frowned. " She died in an air crash in 1937".
" What a tragedy".
" I have three other sisters".
" My grandfather and Kaiser Wilhelm were cousins".
" I haven't had a home since I was nine".
" I enjoy talking to you". She smiled. " Keep writing letters to me".
" Think of me after the war". He grinned. " If you are still looking for a prince".
" We'll see".


research help: ' Before the Crown' by Flora Harding


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: