Sunday, May 13, 2018

the 2018 Hebrews 11 appreciation banquet page 3

the 2018 Hebrews 11 appreciation banquet page 3 by ric Gustafson


Jesus took another sip of water.
" Our next honoree was a righteous man who feared my Father".
Jesus then frowned. " The earth at that time was evil and wicked". His voice hesitated. " My Father decided to destroy it".
Jesus then smiled. " Then my Father looked to one man for an assignment that seemed impossible".
He pointed at the man. " This man built a giant ark for my Father based on specific instructions".
He walked over to the man. " Because he listened to my Father and accomplished what he was asked to do".
He put a hand on his shoulder. " He and his family were saved".
" Noah, please stand up".
Jesus gave him a hug. " My Father and I love you".


research help: ' Marathon Faith' by John Van Pay


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: