Friday, October 13, 2017

the pumpkin patch page 3

the pumpkin patch page 3 by ric Gustafson


One day, Alex heard a noise. " Someone's coming".
" I hear him" Doreen replied with joy in her voice. " And he's carrying a basket".
The elderly man in white scooped down and picked up Miguel.
" He picked me" squealed the pumpkin.
The man picked up another pumpkin and put it into his basket.
" He picked me" Doreen screamed.
" He won't pick me" Alex sighed. " Nobody ever does".
The elderly man put the pumpkin in his basket. He began to walk away.
Alex yelled. " Yeah, he picked me".
God took the pumpkins home, washed them, cut off their tops and then scooped out their insides.
He carved out a happy face on each one. He put a light into each and put them by the front door.
Halloween night.
" Smile everyone" Doreen said with a joyful voice. " I hear the kids coming".

The End


research help: original story


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: