Saturday, October 14, 2017

down at the Witches Brew page 1

down at the Witches Brew page 1 by ric Gustafson


Todd Reed slowly walked off the bus. He stared down the dark street.
Martin Gardner walked off the bus and now stood by a bus bench. He looked around. He pointed. " I think we need to go this way".
" Are you sure this is the quickest way home?". Todd had fear in his young face. " I don't know this area and this street looks spooky".
Martin smiled. " I'm sure". He pointed toward the west. " Follow me".
Leaves blew around them as they walked down a deserted street. Just then, Martin noticed a building with it's lights on. They crossed the street. They walked up to the front sign. It read ' The Witches Brew Café and Tarot readings'.
Todd shook his head. " I have a bad feeling about this place".
They walked in.


research help: original story


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: