Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Lydia page 3

Lydia page 3 by ric Gustafson


One day, a man walked in.
" I'm Jason". He smiled at Lydia. " I came in to look at your purple fabric".
She handed him a piece to look at.
He held the piece of linen. " Only a dye master could do such wonders with dye".
" I am not a dye master". Lydia frowned. " I just help my father".
He took her hands. " These hands are almost ruined by hard work".
" I have to work hard". She sighed. " It is our family business".
" My dear Lydia". He held her hand. " I have watched you from afar for weeks".
She gave him a puzzled look. " For weeks".
" I would like you to come to my home". He smiled. " To meet my mother".
" Your mother".
" She wants to meet the mystery woman I keep talking about".
Lydia grinned. " I will ask father".


research help: ' Bread of Angels' by Tessa Afshar


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: