Sunday, November 30, 2014

Fear: the fear of being inadequate

Fear: the fear of being inadequate by ric Gustafson


Sometimes we have thoughts of inadequacy. I am not capable, I cannot and I am not. Through God's Word, I can do anything God wants me to do. We cannot go against God's will. God assures us that he will provide everything we need for the task. If it is God's will for us, we can proceed with the plan.
To be inadequate is a way of saying that we are afraid of failure. Inadequacy steals our confidence. A fear of failure keeps us from enjoying life. One symptom of fear is anxiety. God wants us to believe in ourselves. God equips us with gifts, abilities and talents.
Inadequacy can put our life on hold.


research help: ' Living Courageously' by Joyce Meyer


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: