Friday, June 20, 2014

hello, who is it? page 1

hello, who is it? page 1 by ric Gustafson


Mabel glanced at her watch. " Lynn, I've got to go".
" I'll see you at six" her friend said as she turned the key to off. " Have a good afternoon".
" See you then".
She got out of the car and began to walk toward the ivy covered door. It was an old steel door with lots of ivy covering it. She rang the doorbell. She heard a voice from behind the door.
" Hello, who is it?".
Mabel looked around in confusion. " Hello".
" Hello, who is it?".
" My name is Mabel and I'm late for work".
" I already know who you are".
She had a look of amazement on her face. " How do you know me already?".
" This is the door to your heart". The voice hesitated. " And I am the doorkeeper".


research help: ' Open the Door' by Joyce Rupp


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: